Friday, April 26, 2013

Playing catch up

It's been quite some time since I last posted.  Needless to say, with working, being almost 6 months pregnant and taking our house on and off the market, I've been a little busy.  That doesn't mean that I haven't snapped some funny pictures of our furry babies. 
 
 
 
Ferd just wants to say, "Welcome back."
 
 
Ferdinand is showing me that he owns Dad and I'm not allowed to come near them.

 
Just another tough day for Roxy Ann.

 
Ever since I got pregnant, I can't go to the bathroom alone.  Gotta make sure I don't fall in, I guess.

 
We converted the office to a guest room, and Ferdinand had to investigate to make sure no monsters were under the bed.

 
If I work from home, Ferdinand works from home.

 
A typical Saturday morning for Ferdinand.

 
A typical Saturday morning for Roxy.

 
Ferdinand wanted me to know that he is always there, looking over me.

 
We had an especially cold March day.  Ferdinand was not pleased one bit about the cold.
 
 
Any other car trip.  Where the heck are we going to put a kid?

 
A normal evening after work.

 
Helping me work.
 
 
Ferdinand loves showing love to his soon-to-be little brother, until he gets kicked in the face.

 
A very rare showing of love for her soon-to-be little brother.
 
Stop back later for more pictures.  There are just way too many to put on one post!

1 comment: