Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ferdinand Visits Morgan and Gets a Visit From the Tooth Fairy!

I took Ferdinand to go meet the Henderson's.  No, not Harry and the Henderson's...but my friend, Stephanie, Matt and Morgan Henderson.  They had been wanting to meet Ferdinand for a while and we just never got around to it.  Anyways, when I got there, Morgan was excited to see Ferdinand, but didn't want him to come up to her.  It was cute.  She jumped right up in my arms and giggled the entire time.  

Ferdinand found more fun, trying to get to Conan, or as Morgan call him, Coco, their cat.

Conan acted like he wanted to play with Ferd.  I'm not sure what he would have done if Ferd got in the house.

Just as it was getting close to when we were going to leave, that's when Morgan decided she wanted to get down and play with Ferdinand...but only after I would hold her upside down and let Ferdinand eat her hair.  

Morgan was trying to get Ferd to eat her hair on the ground.

Once I leashed up Ferdinand, Morgan decided she was going to walk him around her little table.

Morgan was so excited to walk him.

She even took a minute out to pose with him.  What a cutie!

So, that night while Derek and I were playing with Ferdinand at home, I noticed there was blood on the toy.  I looked at his mouth and this is what I saw.

Ferdinand had 4 baby teeth disappear.  

And within the one day, he's already got 2 of the teeth coming back in.  They are pretty big and his bottom ones are starting to stick out when he smiles.  It's too funny.

Speaking of funny pictures, when I was working from home, Doakes decided she was going to hang out with me.  I looked up and this is what I saw.

She was perfectly posed with the letter "D" that Derek had put in there.  Too funny.

P.S.  We will be having some big news in the next few days, so keep an eye out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment